COMMUNICATION ON CONFIDENTIAL PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We are EUROPAN AD, Company ID # 204617677, having our registered office and address of management at: 4204 Tsaratsovo village, 27 Georgi Benkovski Str., E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (regarding personal data protection).
Hereby, EUROPAN AD informs you that in its capacity of personal data controller, in compliance with the principles of legality, good faith, transparency, limitation of objectives, minimization, accuracy, limitation of storage, integrity, confidentiality and accountability, we will process the personal data received by you in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the legal framework of the Republic of Bulgaria.
What purpose do we process your personal data for?
The data we collect and process, depending on the purposes, may be:
- identification data, your identity and contact details (name and surname, telephone, e-mail, postal address);
- economic data and payment information (bank account data, payment data, information about your purchases, orders, etc.).
Depending on the services and the contractual relationship with you, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- For your identification as a customer or supplier, as well as for the purpose of identifying other persons in connection with our contract (e.g. legal representatives, proxies, other individuals);
- For the development, implementation and accomplishment of contractual relations – this purpose includes processing of your contact data regarding the contract; to administer a payment (if applicable); for managing potential returns, requests and information; for invoicing purposes;
- To respond to requests and applications you make as our customer – we process only the data absolutely necessary to manage or resolve your request or inquiry.
What is the legal basis for processing your data and how long do we keep your data for?
- Development, implementation and accomplishment of our contractual relations – processing in this case is based on a legitimate interest and the contract concluded between us. We will process your data for the term of the contract, and after its completion we will keep the necessary data properly stored and protected for the period any liability may arise for their processing in accordance with the legislation in force.
- To respond to your requests and for service – when you contact us to arrange the receiving of an offer or information, the processing of your data is based on your willful explicit consent. By sending a request for an offer or information, you give your explicit and willful consent for the processing of your data. When your requests are in connection with an already concluded contract, the processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract. When your request is related to the exercise of your rights or complaints, we have a legal basis to process your data to fulfill our legal obligations. We will process your data for the time required to respond to your request or inquiry.
Notwithstanding the fact that we will process your data for the period that is absolutely necessary to achieve the respective goal, we will subsequently keep the data properly stored and protected for the period responsibility for their processing may arise in accordance with the legislation in force. After the expiration of the statute of limitations for each case of possible liability, we will delete and destroy your personal data.
Are we going to share your data with third parties?
We are not going to provide your personal data to third parties unless:
- we have your explicit consent;
- there is a requirement for providing information requested by legitimate control bodies or officials who, according to the legislation in force, have the right to request and collect such information and the trader is obliged to provide this information by law;
- the information is provided to third parties – our partners and/or providers of logistics services, transport, delivery, technological services, etc. in connection with the performance of the service under the contract executed between us and you.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We are committed to keeping your data confidential and to ensuring you exercise your rights in relation to the processing and protection of your data. You can exercise your rights by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com. In particular, you have the following rights:
- To request from us access to the data we have about you. You have the right to request from us information about your personal data we store at any time.
- To request we correct the data we already have. You have the right to request correction/editing of your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- To request we delete your personal data (the “right to be forgotten”) if they are no longer necessary for the purpose they were once collected for, or if we no longer have a legal basis to process them.
- To object to the processing of your data on the basis of a legitimate interest. In this case, we will discontinue processing your personal data unless this is necessary to protect your legitimate interests and rights or due to legal claims.
- To request we suspend or restrict the processing of your personal data: it means you may – in certain cases – request we temporarily suspend the processing of your data.
- To request we provide you with your personal data stored and processed by us in a structured, widely used, machine-readable format for transfer to you or another data controller.
If you have given us consent to the processing of your data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to the above address.
Please note the exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions in order to protect the public interest (e.g. prevention or detection of crime) or to protect our interests (e.g. by storing/keeping data and documents required by law).
When exercising any of the above rights – resp. at your request – we will check your rights and respond without undue delay, but not later than 1 (one) month. In more complex cases or in case of working on numerous requests, this period may be extended by two more months, and we will inform you about that.
If you are not satisfied with the use of your data or with our response in exercising these rights, you have the right to file a complaint to the personal data protection regulatory body – the Commission for Personal Data Protection: https://www.cpdp.bg, address: Sofia 1592, 2 „Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Blvd.
Please note: if you do not wish us to process your personal data in the ways described in this document, you have the right not to provide it to us. The provision of your personal data by you is completely voluntary and for the purpose of signing and executing contractual relations. Your refusal to provide personal data means a refusal of our services – refusal to enter into a contract between us, respectively.
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information and to storing and processing it in a secure software environment.
The data you provide to us is stored within the EU. We do not transfer, sell or exchange your data for marketing purposes to third parties.